Header Ads

Header ADS

50 Brother Status for Whatsapp Short Brother Quotes

Brother Status for Whatsapp Short Brother Quotes

Read Full Article On Click Here
  1. In the life cookies, sisters are chocolate chips.
  2. God blessed me with most beautiful sisters that I didn’t know I needed.
  3. Our Brothers and Sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
  4. Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother, support like a friend.
  5. When sisters and brothers stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?
  6. A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be the loss.
  7. Happiness is annoying your elder sister by being taller than her.
  8. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
  9. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of.
  10. A brother is a friend God gave you & a friend is a brother which your heart chooses.
  11. I love my sister & I could not imagine my life without her.
  12. My brother has the best sister in the world.
  13. I think, am sure a brother’s love exceeds all the world’s loves in its unworldliness.
  14. Help your brother’s boat across, and your own will reach the shore.
  15. Because I have a brother I will always have a friend.
  16. A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
  17. Keep Calm and focus on brothers.
  18. The greatest gift my parents ever gave me was my brother.
  19. Two scorpions living in the same hole will get along better than two sisters in the same house.
  20. There’s no buddy like a brother.
  21. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
  22. When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.
  23. Break heart of my sister and I will break your face.
  24. There is no better friend than a sister. And there is no better sister than you.
  25. Sisters are for sharing waves of laughter and wiping tears.
  26. Sisters and brothers just happen, we don’t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships.
  27. Being sister and brother means being there for each other.
  28. Nothing in this world is better than having a sister.
  29. Keep calm and tell my big brother HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
  30. I am the big sister. No Question, No Argument. We will just do things my way.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.