Header Ads

Header ADS

Girly Status | Attitude Status for Girls [Best and Latest]

All Status and Quotes Gives You Best Attitude Status for girls, Love Attitude girls Status, Attitude Status for Girls, Attitude Status for girls, Status for Whatsapp in English Attitude, New Attitude Status 2018, Best Attitude Status, Latest Attitude Whatsapp Status, Best Attitude Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.
Full Article Is Here
Be a lady with class.. a girl with nature and a bitch with attitude…
A girl should be like a Butterfly…. Pretty to see and hard to catch.
Be a girl with a mind, a woman with attitude, and a lady with class.
It is never too late to be what you might have been.
The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.
Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
I love the confidence that makeup gives me.
I’ll never be perfect, but I can be better.
Girls who don’t ask for much, deserve it all.
Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
You are amazing just the way you are.
Always act like you’re wearing an invisible crown.
What matters most is how you see yourself.
A girl adding you to her WhatsApp is a modern sign of trust. 😛
I consider myself a crayon. I may not be your favorite color, but one day you’ll need me to complete your picture..
Be pretty… Get educated… Dress well… Make Money B)
When a boy ask me are you single? I feel like dhoka dhoka….
Be what you wanna be.. be the girl you suppose to be.. and forget the world..
Why can’t mosquitoes suck out my fat instead?
Every girls dream = To eat without getting fat.
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me,
and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
People who have High And Unnecessary attitude,
deserves the Standing Ovation of my Tallest Finger.
“I’m just a little girl with a big attitude.”
“Love me or hate me. I’m still gonna shine.”
“If you want me in your life- Make an effort,
put me there. I shouldn’t have to fight for a spot.”
“My life my rules so keep your nose out of my business…”
“Yes I’m smiling. But you’re not the reason anymore.”
“Try to be like me and you are half dead.”
“I am a good enough person to forgive you.
But not stupid enough to trust you again.”
“My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.”
“I don’t mind if others don’t like me.
After all, I’m not a facebook status.”
I’m a princess, not because I have a Prince, but because my father is a King..
Some people just need a High-Five, on the face.
No matter how strong a girl is, she has a weak point,and sometimes, all she needs is a hug.
We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.
Is starting to like someone
Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.
Good friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, impossible to forget.
Everyone has an annoying friend. If you don’t have one, it’s probably you.
“Attitude is everything life is 10% what happens to you
and 90% how you react to it.”
“Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.