Header Ads

Header ADS

50 Nice Status For WhatsApp and Facebook || Amazing Fb Status

Read All Status Herehttp://allstatusandquotes.in/nice-status-for-whatsapp/

Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.
2 ) My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity ? :p
3 ) I may be wrong…. but i Doubt it!!!
4 ) Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.
5 ) You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?
6 ) ‘Dream’ as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one…
7 ) she’s so fake, if you look behind her neck. I bet it says “Made in china”.
8 ) When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!!
9 ) Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.
10 ) Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.
11 ) my attitude depends on who you are!”
12 ) Life is too short. Dont waste it reading my watsapp status….
13 ) Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
14 ) It’s a good day to have a good day…  to read more status click whatsapp status messages
15 ) The road to success is always under construction.Nice Status For Whatsapp
16 ) Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one.
17 ) Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.
18 ) Galileo-Great mind! Einstein-genius mind! Newton-Extraordinary mind! Bill gates-brilliant mind.. ME-Never Mind!.
19 ) If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them
20 ) There are two type of people winner and Losser,Winner always Working Hard,Losser Always try to shortcut for win.
21 ) Marriage is a 3 Ring Circus- 1. Engagement Ring, 2. Wedding Ring, 3. Suffering.
22 ) Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.
23 ) Marriage is a “workshop”, Where husband ‘works’ and wife ‘shops’.
24 ) Find what you LOVE and let it kill you- Charles Bukowski
25 ) “Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”
26 ) I am learn from My Mistake!Without Mistake We Can’t Learn Best.
27 ) Try to solve your problem yourself… Don’t Depend on other..!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.